The SOLiC Wireless automatically uses energy generated by your Solar PV panels or other micro generation system by intelligently diverting your excess power to your immersion heater or similar load instead of exporting it to the grid.
The kit includes:
SOLiC Wireless main unit, SOliC Sensor, load sensor and clamp, 9Vac PSU, two antenna, fitting instructions, mounting kit and 10-year warranty registration.
- UK manufactured with metal enclosures.
- The unit has 10 Year return-to-base warranty.
- Each unit is shipped with the sensor unit pre paired to the main unit.
- The unit uses a mains powered 433hz wireless system for consistent connection.
- The 433hz RF gives the unit over 100m line of sight range and over 30m in buildings.
- The main powered Sensor unit signals the main unit to correct the load’s power 5 times a second.
- The Sensor unit automatically sets the direction of the sensor clamp on start up.
- CE approved and safety tested.
- Class leading accuracy and a zero threshold maximising savings.
- The unit is standalone and does not affect existing FITs you are receiving.
- The sensor is mounted by the consumer board and sensor clamp clipped on either the Live or Neutral main’s tail gird side of the both the house loads and solar PV system.
- The main unit is mounted on the fused spur of the immersion heater but can also be used to power any resistive electrical heating load for instance a storage heater or an electric element in an oil filled radiator.
- You would expect a full priced installation to pay for itself in two to three years.
- The unit is thoroughly tested for reliability with over 2 years of operational testing completed.